Monday, November 23, 2009

Chocolate and Radio

Well I'm doing it! I am eating chocolate and not watching TV but I am listening to the radio. lol
I am sitting on my ass on the computer right now. I could be taking a nap or doing something "productive" but at least this way I can keep an eye on my little people. And yell at them to get out of the bathroom.

Today we got up and made a bunch of corn for our home school group Thanksgiving feast.
We finished making brown paper bag Indian vests last night. They turned out great, but the kids wouldn't wear them.
So we went to group and had a good time and a great feast. I've got to get the recipe for the cranberry nut bread, mmm good.
So we came home and played outside/cleaned up the yard. Its gray and cold out and I feel really sleepy. I have no idea what I'm making for dinner.

On a side note Mr. E has started using the little potty!! Hip hip hurray!!
So we have entered the potty learning phase. I'm looking forward to it cause after he has learned there are no more diapers. But until then there will be a few (or a lot of )messes. Hopefully not too many on our carpet.
Ta Ta For Now........

No comments:

Post a Comment