Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Window into my life

So its been a while since I last posted something. I just feel weird cause I'm not really talking to anyone but myself, but if someone finds this blog they can read it and look through a window into my life. WEIRD!!
But here I am doing it anyway.
Update: Mr. E is now 3 and has potty learned!
Miss K is 5.5 and is working on learning to swim, learning to read and patience.
She just spent a week at Camp Grandma where they had all kinds of adventures.
They rode horses,explored tree houses and butterfly gardens, fed ducks, watched movies and hung out. They had a few issues but overall a good time was had by all.
Me and Mr. E were here by ourselves for the week. I have to say I was a bit bored only having the one kid. It was more quiet, house stayed picked up, life was easy, maybe too easy.
E was soooo happy to have K back home. Even though it was nice to get a bit of a break, I agree with E we all missed her presence.
Which brings me to a thought.
I would like to add another child to our lives! Mr. Pirate is on the fence. I have days where I waver, but I think it would be great. Some people are supportive, others look at us(me) as if the very idea is shear lunacy. We shall see. :)
Ta Ta for now. Perhaps I'll have something better to write about soon. In the meantime, don't forget to live a Life Of Leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment